What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- this page will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
This website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Cookies from Google Analytics: are used to analyse and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to compile reports to help improve this site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at the site and the pages they visited while browsing our website.
- Cookies from Youtube: are used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites.
- Cookies from AddThis: is a technology company that enables websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (though not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customise some features of the general options of the website. For example, defining the language, regional configuration or browser type.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: